Saturday, June 11, 2011

Counter Culture

How much is that Kitty in the Window?
One of my favorite places to hang is in the jewelry case up front. It has a mirror on the back that I can check my hair in and lots of glittery things that I can swat off the shelf and watch fall with a very satisfying crash. The roof is glass, so I can stare up at the customers and pretend to swat at anything they put on the counter. I've learned to work the sliding door so I don't have to wait for someone to let me out and in and out and in.

The only problem with hanging out inside the counter is that people keep thinking that I am for sale. Honey, let me tell you.... I can be bought, but I am NOT cheap! I definitely have diamond tastes. Just
call me a material girl.

A couple of things I learned while hiding in the case..
1. some of you need to shave your legs
2. this is a great place to practice my Mime-in-a-box routine
3. some of ya'll have great painted toenails. Did you get those
across the street? I was thinking of having mine done. What do
they charge for 20 rhinestone pedi's?
4. Mom missed a couple places vacuuming this week

No comments:

Post a Comment