Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time for a Kit Kat Break


Packing my knitting in my new, cool Nantucket bag. It has hidden compartments to smuggle catnip across the country.

After the airconditioner situation, I decided to take matters into my own paws. So while you peons were panting and sweating like primates, I went on a trip to Paradise.

When it comes to vacations, let me tell you the first choice for me is Cat-alina, California. Ah, such a lovely town. You can take a Cat-amaran out to sea and catch your own lunch. Those who don't have claws used rods and reels... terribly inefficient if you ask me. But these human fishermen are always so considerate of me. They don't want me to go hungry, so they bring buckets of sushi for snacking for me. (only they call them minnows).

While on the ship, I decided I needed a Pirate name, so I opted for Cat'n Jack Sparrow-Eater. It has a nice ring, don't you think. Maybe I should trademark it before someone steals the name and makes a movie or something.

The hotel was lovely and cool and the perfect place for a catnap. They had giant flat screens broadcasting 24 hours of MTV (Mirror Television). I do so love staring at myself. What grace, what beauty. I knew I would be in pictures one day.

Unfortunately, one has to come home to reality some time. But, I found out that the white dog with the Highland brogue moved to Oklahoma, and that made me feel much better. Now if I could just get rid of the occasional Chihuahua.

No comments:

Post a Comment